Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Bestie came to visit!!

My dearest and sweet friend came to visit!! It's been awhile since she's been to Kansas City! And although it was a super short trip for her....so glad we got to spend some time together!! Her brother in law graduated high school...but I was able to steal her away for a few minutes!!

And...not to mention the fact that she has the most adorable lil man...that I've adopted as my nephew! I ADORE this lil guy so much!! I love it when you can call friends family!! Family isn't always blood related...its the ones that care about you through everything!!
Love this lil guy!! He's growing up so fast!! But I love getting to talk to him on the phone since we can't be together very often! He melts my heart. Seriously.



Christina got to come hang out with us too! So glad we all got to hang out!


Theresa and Stephanie....if you are reading this...it was awesome getting to see you too! Hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I had the greatest time ever. I seriously could have sat there ALL. DAY. LONG. Haha! I can't wait to see you again. I miss ya!!!!

Krista said...

That is for sure!!! Miss you too!! So much!