Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Back Home!

We arrived back in the United States on Monday evening! I have to say it was a GREAT trip, but I'm glad to be back home! We arrived safe and sound and although the travel alerts are high right now, we had no problems getting through. Traveling home was smooth sailing. :)

I'm having a difficult time getting back into the swing of things. I hit the road runnin' when I got back. Went back to work the next day, church, and family things...so needless to say I still haven't unpacked, done laundry, or got things back in order.

I promise I have a ga-zillion pictures, videos, and the journals (from the time we didn't have internet on the trip) to post...but please bear with me. It will take me a few days to get everything caught up. :)

Hope yall are having a wonderful week

No comments: