Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Torres/Hamley Wedding

I am so glad that I got to be apart of my sweet friends special day! It was such a beautiful wedding!
Angela looking beautiful as ever!
The Loom was a FABulous place to have a wedding! I mean seriously, how awesome is this?!
Pre-Wedding...
Awesome cake! And it tasted amazing too!
Loved their glasses!
Tables before they were set up for the reception



Walking down the aisle to meet her groom!

Danny surprised Angela by singing to her during the reception!
I love this picture of them! Their expressions are priceless!
The happy couple!
During the reception
My sweet friend Mikelle
Friends!! Jen, Lagene, myself and Sarah! It had been a couple years since we've all seen each other!
love love love sparkling grape juice!
This isn't a good picture, but these are the flowers I did for the wedding.
Jamie and DeVonna
Ella and Pete
Outside view looking in

Great end to a wonderful evening! The bride and groom came through a line of sparklers! It was so romantical!

No comments: