Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We always have a "photo fest" every time we go down to Louisiana! I'm so glad my cousin Alysia and her family got to come over!! We don't get to see them very often, but we had fun! Just felt bad that she didn't feel good. Love you cuz! Can't wait to see you again!
The birthday girl, Sherri, Robyn, Alysia, and I
Ashlyn and Jessica
Bella and Ashlyn
Bella and I....love this girl. Love the fact that she calls me "Kwista" :)
Bella and Jessica with Granddaddy
Bella and Granddaddy
Cousins with Granddaddy
Jess, Ash, and Bella
Love my cousin!
Granddaddy and his great grand kids
Alysia and her favorite Uncle Bubba
Alysia and her husband Shane
Aunt Virginia and Alysia
Alysia with my Mom
Cousins!!!



I also got to go out with my friend Gus while I was there...for some reason I didn't take a picture. But we had a great time! Laughing, talking, hanging out! Had a lot of fun! I was also able to go to church with him as well, his church family is awesome! It was so great meeting yall!

Before we left Louisiana, we had to have one last photo op with Granddaddy! I was so sad to leave! Sad to leave my family. Sad to leave the South. I miss it.


No comments: