Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011-traveling

Every year we go to Louisiana to visit family over the Thanksgiving holiday! I may be a Kansas City girl but I LOVE the South!! I think I may even have a Southern heart! :) If you know me at all, you will know that I LOVE my Southern roots!!

My sister and her kids drove from Indiana to Kansas City to drive to Louisiana with me! It was such a fun ride, but let me tell you....we were crammed like sardines. No lie. We spent the night in Arkansas, the next morning I was able to spend a couple hours, and have coffee with one of my besties! Thanks Mel for spending time with us!

Surprised the kids when we got to the Texas/Arkansas border. :)


Me and my Sissy
My niece and I! It's a tradition now...this is "our" pose. :)

Yep! I chose the Texas side! :)



Had a great trip down there! Now, let the fun begin!

No comments: