Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Biltmore Estate

The next morning, we got up and drove through the BEAUTIFUL mountains to Asheville, North Carolina!


The drive through the mountains were absolutely fantabulous! It was BEAUTIFUL!


These pictures don't even do it justice. :)


This is the first view we saw of the Biltmore...the entrance. I've already fallen in love with this place!
After driving through the winding roads through the beautiful fall trees...

We finally parked our car, and the next view was this...FAB-U-LOUS!!!! It was so breath-taking!

It was TOTALLY decked out for Christmas!! LOVED it!


Up close and personal to see some of the detail :)

Loved their signs all over the place in the court yard saying what was what.
I absolutely LOVED this candy store!!


Then we drove to Antler Hill Village


The view of the mountains were breathtaking!


I was so blessed to be able to spend this day with one of my besties, who is more like a sister! Her and lil man, Bradyn, drove a couple hours just to spend the day with us!! I LOVE the fact that we got to spend the day together. Even though it wasn't near long enough, I'll take what I can get! :)

We had lunch at this fabulous restaurant! After lunch, little man climbed up in my lap to have a photo op! :) I love this little kiddo...and I love the fact he calls me "Auntie K"!
I adore his smile!


Walking around the Village...



Awe love this! Sweet little Bubs was getting so tired....but he was so good all day long!
I love it when friends feel like family!

Love this little guy!

As we were leaving the Biltmore Estate.....I gasped as I saw this all lit up in Christmas lights! So beautiful!



There you have it......Christmas at the Biltmore! What a fabulous day!

No comments: