Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Photo Fest

I LOVE making memories! Especially with family!! There is just nothing like having a complete blast with family during the holidays! I'm so thankful for the time we were able to spend together!

Sisters Christmas socks
Ashlyn and her Momma...haha love your hat Ash!
Sisters!
Awe aren't they adorable?!

LOVE this picture of our Christmas socks!
Love my Sissy!
hahaha! No words to describe this picture. lol
Like Mother. Like Daughter.
Merry Christmas from Me to You!!




We were late doing the kids Christmas pictures this year. Sorry for the quality, maybe we can do better next year. :)
This is my favorite!

Love my kiddos!


We also went out driving around to look at Christmas lights! We were singing at the top of our lungs to the christmas songs on the radio! Our favorite song came on..."All I Want for Christmas is You!" I LOVE the fact that you can hear Kate and Todd singing! HAHA!! LOVE making memories!!!
Here is a video clip, make sure you pause the music at the bottom of the page first.



So, there you have it! Christmas with our family! I hope and pray you all had a wonderful Christmas with the ones you love!!


No comments: