Saturday, December 31, 2011

Just a Thought...

What do you want to be remembered by?

I've been thinking a lot lately. Sounds dangerous doesn't it?! We had a lesson on this at church and I just can't get away from it. What DO we want to be remembered as? I know one thing....I DON'T want to be remembered as someone that is lazy, uncaring, ungodly, rude or selfish; the list could go on. But what is it that I want to be remembered as? You know the saying...something like, "People are watching you, how is your life story being written?" I want to be remembered as someone that is compassionate, loving, cares about others before I care for myself, godly, someone that makes you feel welcome when you walk into the room, someone you enjoy being around and not make people run, being positive in every situation, a giver, someone that is consistant, real, honest, truthful, and loyal; the list goes on and on. It makes you think...how is your life story being told?

What about you? What do you want to be remembered by?

No comments: