Friday, December 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Week 2011

I love Thanksgiving time! Every day is and should be a day of Thanks. But there is something about this holiday that makes you really think, and makes you grateful for everything in life. We really do have so much to be thankful for. No matter what is going on in our life, there is ALWAYS, without a doubt, SOMEthing to be thankful for! I love going to Granddaddy's house! Although I miss my Mammaw horribly, I still love going there.

Sunday morning we got to go to church with Granddaddy. It's been a very long time since we've been to church with him. Every time we were there, we were always traveling to go back on the days they had church. It was great! Loved getting to worship beside my Granddaddy and hearing him pray!
I love his grins!
Sunday night, we went to church with some of my cousins and my uncle from Mom's side of the family!
Charlene and Mike
Madeline, Victoria, and Ashlyn
Uncle Wayne and Marlene
MaLinda and Colin
Cousins! Me and MaLinda
Uncle Wayne and I
Sisters!!
My sister and Dad

No comments: