Sunday, May 9, 2010

Various Video Moments from the Cruise

I have a few short video clips I wanted to share with you from throughout the trip, so thought I would share them mostly on one post. :) Some of them are a little longer and it takes forever to post videos, so I'll post some of the shorter ones.

This one was when we were in the lovely Half Moon Cay, Bahamas!! Oh how I loved it there...can you please just send me back?!?! lol I loved the music!


Every night at dinner they did a special dance for us! Here is a little taste of what they did. :)


On the last night of the cruise, we went to the big Carnival Legends show!! It was so much fun! Two of our friends won the Kareoke contests during the week...this is Susan singing as Aretha Franklin. Go girl!! She tore it up!


And this is Scott as Elvis Presley! haha! He tore it up too!!

No comments: