Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

To all the Mothers out there...I trust you all had a wonderful Mothers Day!! I know this post is late, but...better late than never right?! hehe!

We had a great Mother's Day here in Kansas City! After church we went to eat with family! I have the greatest Mom that I am so thankful for!

Mom and Dad!


Mom,

Thank You for everything you have ever done not only for me but for our family! You may not hear it enough but you rock! You put so much love into everything that you do! Thank You for your godly example and passing on the great heritage that we have! You're the greatest Mom, and "your princess" loves you!!

Mom and I!

My cousin Paulette and her Mom..Aunt Ruth Ann!

Paulette and I...take one....bahaha!

Take two! Love you cuz!!!

No comments: