Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pics from the Ship

I'm sure yall are tired of me posting about the Cruise. LOL But I finally got the pictures scanned that I bought on the ship (Thanks Dad!)...so just wanted to share them with you (and as a diary for me).

This is Venita, Me, and Sarah as we were fixing to board the ship!


This was in Half Moon Cay, Bahamas...PRE-sun! LOL With the Cha-Cha Girl! ha!

Me, Venita, Cha-Cha, Michelle, Sarah, and Kristi

Sarah, Me, Michelle, and Venita at Half Moon Cay


Sarah and I...can't remember where this was taken...I think it was in San Juan, Puerto Rico

Sarah and I in Puerto Rico

Me with Rasta! I think this was taken in St. Thomas?

Kristi and I in Grand Turk!

This was taken on the first formal night!! Love my girls!! Kristi, Michelle, Rachel, Sarah, Julie, and Muah!

This was our whole SAM Group for 2010!! Miss everyone so much!!

No comments: