Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 5: Old San Juan

Old San Juan was sooo cool! There were so many amazing views! We walked ALL over the historic piece and also ALL around that part of town! I loved all the different colored buildings. It was amazing how one house would be ghetto and the house next door was selling for $410k.

This was one of the entrances to the historic part of Old San Juan.

One of the tunnels that we walked through

haha Rachel fit in the light tunnel!

In the courtyard...Jody and Sarah taking in all the sights!


Out in the courtyard

Sarah!




What a great view! We all had to stop and have a photo op! :)

Sarah

Julie...

Me...


There really aren't many words to describe how beautiful this place was...I LOVE this next picture!
Looking down on the courtyard.

The water...so blue...so rich...and so beautiful.

I LOVE this picture!! What a view of God's beauty!! Simply amazing!






A view from the Fire Control Station









View of our ship from the Historic part of Old San Juan

After our bus tour in Old San Juan...a group of us decided to go walk around town. It was so much fun just being with everyone and hanging out! :)








I adore ANY kind of lamp posts!!! These are definitely highly rated! Love them!

Susan running through and trying to scare to birds...which...as you can see...were not afraid. LOL

Love this!!

I am so loving all these brightly colored buildings!!!

Simply beautiful






Ha! Random? Yes! Rachel and I had a moment. lol

Sean...

Beautiful Cathedral we went in.


When we got back on the boat, I went to our room and sat out on our balcony for a couple of hours, basked in the sun, listened to the waves, and took a nap! It was wonderful!!

Back on the boat! Time for dinner! This was our table! Pretty sure we could have won the loudest table award...just saying! But hey, we were having FUN! And thats what matters, right?! :) Marlene, Jean, Joy, Venita, Me, Sarah, Thelma (is hidden), Diane, and Joan.




Dinner Dance!


Our waiters were hilarious!

Joy and all her desserts! lol

Dessert!


Venita and I...our nightly dinner pose. :)

Me and Joan. I loved her!! She was always so sweet and always had a smile on her face! She reminded me so much of my Grandma! I will never forget this sweet lady. When we said goodbye to her on the last night, I felt like I was leaving something. I will never forget the words she said to me. Love her!

Me and Chelle!

BAHAHA!!! Okay...seriously...this was a very funny moment on the life and times of the ship!!! Venita and Sarah started dancing, which was funny in itself,

but something else happened and can't remember for the life of me what was so funny...all I know is we laughed so hard. But then again...when are we not laughing? lol This picture is so US!

Friends for life...V, Sarah, and Muah!

Nightly kareoke time...we always had a blast in there! This is Kim...

Sisters and my awesome friends!! Chelle and Kris

Rachel and I! (Sorry its a little blurry)

Sarah and Rachel!

Shannon and Venita

Our nightly towel arrangement!

No comments: