Saturday, July 24, 2010

Friday Night Flick

Every summer Crown Center sponsers Free Friday Night Flicks for the whole month of July. Its a time where you can bring your lawn chairs and blankets, sit underneath the stars, share time with your friends, have a picnic, and then watch the featuring movie of the evening. So, we did just that. It ended up being the perfect evening outside.
As we got to Crown Center, we had to stop and take a picture with one of Kansas City's many fountains.

I LOVE that Kansas City is the City of Fountains! So beautiful!

Looking back at Crown Center


Once we found our place in the grass...this is the gi-normous screen that we got to watch the movie on!

We watched the movie Julie and Julia! Seriously, if you haven't watched this movie- you should! I don't watch alot of movies but this one was really good! It seriously gave me inspiration to cook and start a cooking blog (again). If only there was more time in the world...


I loved some of the quotes in the movie!
- "Your book is going to change the world!"
- "Bon Appetit!"
- "If no one's in the kitchen, who's to see?"
- "You are the butter to my bread, you are the breath to my life."
- "It tastes like... cheese sauce. Yum."

So...*cheers*...Bon Appetit...I mean...Good Night!

No comments: