Monday, November 29, 2010

Keachi Confederate Cemetery

So if you know me well, you know that I love to capture...anything and everything. Right?! And when I say "anything and everything"...I mean "ANYTHING and EVERYTHING"! LOL!! My Dad is a professional photographer so, I'm sorry...I get it honestly. :) Thanks Dad!

While we were in Louisiana, we found this old Confederate Cemetery from the 1800's. There is just something about a military cemetery with all the white stones and everything. I guess you could say it kinda facinates me? This post is to honor every soldier that has ever served this country! I love this beautiful country and am thankful for each and every soldier that placed his life on the line to help protect our freedom!

This little cemetery is in a little town south of Shreveport, called Keachi.






No comments: