Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Fab Football Day!!

This has been a fantabulous football day and I just had to blog about it! You know...since I'm all into football these days! ha!! I'm not gonna lie...it's been an intense football day at that! All the games we cared to watch was playing against their biggest rival! I seriously have been on the edge of my seat all day! LOL

But...with that being said...

I am so happy that MU won against KU!! 35-7!! I knew I was rootin' for Black and Gold for a reason!! Those boys made me proud today!!!! Go Mizzou!!!


At the same time I was rootin' for Mizzou...I just had to root for Big Orange!! UT played against UK...another big rival game! But I had to support my friends in Rocky Top country and pleased to say that UT won again...their 26th win against UK! 24-14!! Go Rocky Top!!!


And to end the night with a game that I found myself and my Dad yelling out at the TV!! LOL! I had to root for OU since I'm a born Okie! They played against Oklahoma State and OU won 47-41! Boomer Sooner!!!

No comments: