Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cheese-Tasting Party

This past weekend my sister and I threw my Dad a Retirement party! CONGRATULATIONS Dad!!! He had 42 years put in the Airline Industry! I know he's enjoying not having to drive 2 hours round trip every day just to go to work. Yay!

We had a 'Cheese-Tasting' party and it was so much fun planning this with my sister! You can read her view of it here.

The full view of the table
Upclose! :)
So many different types of cheese! YUM! And yes, that is Sparkling Grape Juice that you see there! lol


Love it! We had a lot of different cheeses, grapes, crackers, and dessert.
Pumpkin Roll for dessert! Even Sugar Free too!
Definite hit! It was GONE! lol


Punch (Pineapple Juice and Ginger Ale) and Lemonade to drink!



Robyn, our friend Rylina, and Me!




No comments: