- I was in Minnesota over the weekend visiting with some family (very close friends of mine) over the weekend! A special shout out to Tim & Tricia Sanders, Owen & Declynn! Tricia's mom whom I call Mom Smalley rode out there with me and we all had a wonderful time!! We didn't do a whole lot but just hang out and be together and it was wonderful! I did a photo shoot of the Sanders clan while I was there....pictures to come soon!
- Sad football weekend....Mizzou and The Chiefs lost....whats up with that?!???? Come on boys, maybe this weekend will be better?! I sure hope so after the last couple of weekends! Thats okay though...I'll still support my Red (Chiefs) and Black/Gold (Mizzou)!
- This is a very busy month for me. Lots of traveling! Oh come on, I know thats a big shocker. LOL
- My Granddaddy is still in the hospital. He was doing much better and they moved him to a rehab hospital so he can build his strength back up. The doctor's pretty much ruled everything out but pneumonia. He still has some infection in his lungs. His platelets had come up quite a bit but I found out tonight that his platelets are back down to 4,000 (this is very dangerous). Please continue to keep him in your prayers. We are trusting God that He will heal him!
- I have a little "issue" that came up...and I'm trusting God for a complete healing. Nothing serious-but I do have to have a cat scan done to make sure. One thing is for sure.....God IS able!!
- Sweet & Blissful Designs will be undergoing a "make-over" soon. I have a lot of new designs "brewing" and hoping to release some new items in the next couple of weeks! Stay tuned for more information! :)
- We are having a Retirement party for my Dad this weekend!! CONGRATULATIONS Daddio for 42 years at American Airlines!!! We have a lot to do this week to get prepared for this, so not sure how much I'll be able to blog....
Lots of things to come...Stay tuned!!!