Sunday, October 24, 2010

*Featured!*

*Excited*

My sister, Robyn - of Chocolate Polkadots, and myself at Sweet and Blissful Designs, have been featured on Kori Clark Designs Blog: Paper & Pigtails! I can't believe that we've actually been featured on a super cool blog! We've always wanted to work as a team and open up our own Party Planning business complete with a bakery and photography. We can dream right? Maybe one day. :) But, for now, since she's there and I'm here, we do as much as we can do together by many phone calls being 7 hours away from each other. When she threw her husbands 40th Vintage Circus birthday celebration (if you need a recap, click here), she did MOST of the work, but...I did do the cake for her...and this is how we got featured on sweet Kori Clark's blog! Kori did an amazing job printing all the labels and tags Robyn needed for the party! :)

I can't help but smile! Thank You for sharing this moment with us!

1 comment:

Kori Clark said...

You girls really could! The talent that runs in your family is fantastic! So glad I was able to take part!