Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Reality...

I'm home!! And reality is setting in. I got very spoiled the last 10 days...and I am so not ready to be back in reality mode yet. There is nothing like a cruise! The ship was amazing, breakfast was more than I could ask for, lunch was lunch, dinner was incredible and then there are the midnight buffets. Yum! I got so used to soaking up those sun rays...so much that I got nice and crispy on the first day...but now its turned into a tan...so I can't complain about that! :) Every night coming back to your covers being turned down on your bed, a cute little towel animal with sunglasses just sitting there staring at you waiting for its picture to be taken. lol No more LONG hallways to walk, no more stairs to climb to your 7th deck balcony room, no more suitcases or ladders to trip over, no more friendly people to smile and say good morning, how are you?! No more cruise captain on the intercom saying "Cherrio!", no more friends right at your side every waking moment of the day, no one to call me "Hairspray" which was my nickname for the week! LOL No more random Papparazzi moments, I have to drive myself to work, no more people watching, no more laughing every waking moment, no more random dance moments and acting crazy...reality has set in. I must drive to work every day, and get back on my crazy daily schedule. Don't get me wrong, I love my life and I am so thankful I have a j-o-b, but it sure was nice and had a FANTABULOUS vacation! I made so many new friends and got to hang out with old friends, made LOTS of memories and it was the best ever!! It is going to take a little time to get my pictures posted...but they are coming! Stay Tuned! :)

No comments: