I received an email today from a friend of mine about Lessons we should learn in Life. Some of them were really good and thought I would share my favorite ones. ☺
1. Life isn’t always fair but it’s still good.
2. Life is too short to waste time hating someone.
3. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
4. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
5. If a relationship has to be secret you shouldn’t be in it.
6. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
7. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
8. Frame every so-called disaster with these words, “In five years-will this matter?”
9. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
10. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
11. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
12. The best is yet to come!
And my new favorite quote....
13. Life isn’t always tied with a bow-but it’s still a gift.