Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ah-mazing!!

Do you ever get a overwhelming feeling about how awesome God really is?! We know HE is amazing at ALL times, but do you ever just really feel overwhelmed with His goodness?! I can honestly say, that is me tonight. There is simply not enough words to describe how awesome God really is. It doesn't matter what timing we think things should happen...He is always an ON-time God!!

I love it when God uses people to speak into you and they have no idea what you're feeling. You know it really IS God when that happens! I am so thankful for the two people that spoke into me tonight. I accept both those words!! I am soo thankful that God knows our hearts and knows exactly what we need when we need it!!

It brought me to tears tonight just thinking about the goodness of God and everything that He has done for me and kept me from. Simply amazing!

No comments: