Sunday, March 28, 2010

Trust

I've been thinking a lot lately about Trust. Why is it that we trust people so easily? Trust is a BIG deal and it is VERY important to me. Although sometimes I think I trust people too much. That's sad to say, but it's true. Sometimes you go through things in life (and it may not always be an easy road) but you realize who in your life that you can REALLY trust. Trust is something that deals with things in our life, our minds, and our hearts...and that is something we have to be very careful with. There are some people in my life who I KNOW I could trust my LIFE with...and that says a lot. I thank God for the people that He has placed in my life that are like that. REAL people speak volumes to me. I've seen several quotes the last couple of weeks that really stuck out to me...and I want to share them with you.

"Trust is like a vase...once it's broken, though you can fix it, the vase will never be same again.”

"Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.”

"The key is to get to know people and trust them to be who they are. Instead, we trust people to be who we want them to be- and when they're not, we cry.”

"Without trust, words become the hollow sound of a wooden gong. With trust, words become life itself.”

Just wanted to share a little of what's been going through my mind the past few days. These quotes really stuck out to me and I hope it can help someone else as well.

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The quotes about trust are SO true. I've been burnt so many times by non-trustworthy people that I'm SO cautious at times. I think we're a lot alike there. Hope you've had a wonderful weekend as well. I'm going to call you tomorrow night!! Love you!

Krista said...

Aren't they?! I love the one about the vase. I so agree with you. We are a lot alike in this area...I've been burnt way to many times..it never hurts to be cautious...but I think I'm a little bit more so in this area because of that very reason. Can't wait to talk to you tomorrow night! Love you too!!