Saturday, January 9, 2010

What a Wonderful World!

As I’m sitting here on this lazy Saturday morning, I’ve got my blog up and listening to the nice and cozy jazz music playing. The song, “What a Wonderful World” came on. I LOVE this song…one of my favs! I can’t help but think that it IS a wonderful world! There are SO many things to experience in this wonderful thing called LIFE. I’m loving every minute of every experience! There are people to meet, things to do, places to travel, family to spend time with, and friends to make memories. We have to make the best of every moment of life…through the good and the bad. Take some time and get out and take an adventure through life and see how much fun you can have! I can’t help but think about how BLESSED I am. God has blessed me beyond more than what I should ever deserve. He has given me a wonderful Godly heritage, an awesome family (including those I’ve ‘adopted’ along the way!), amazing friends that I can’t do without, and I can’t leave out my handsome man who God has so blessed me to call my boyfriend. He’s the best!! And I am so thankful that he is in my life!! I’m blessed to be apart of one of the BEST churches, (TLC rocks!!!), pastored by, Pastor Gleason!! I am so thankful for such an awesome pastor and pastor’s wife, who are the godliest people I know! This list could go on and on and on…but I will stop here. Just remember to make the best of every situation that comes your way. Make memories. Live your life to the fullest. I am! And I’m LOVING every minute of it!!!

No comments: