Sunday, January 17, 2010

Catching Up...

So I decided that I would take a week and not be online. But...now I'm back. God has really done some great things this week. I first want to say what an AMAZING church service we had this morning! Bro and Sis Kenneth Haney were in service with us today and God rocked the house!! The spirit of God moved SOO strong! We must get desparate and never stop until we get our answer!!

During my prayer time this week, I heard this song that really spoke out to me and I want to share it with you. Don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of the page before you play this. Tye Tribbett sings this song, "I Need You". Listen carefully to the words. "I can't be without You. I can't live without You. I need You! You're the very air that I breathe!" May we never get to the place that we think we can live without God in our life. HE is the reason why I live.


Lord You are so amazing
Lord You are strong and Mighty
Lord You are full of mercy
Lord Your name above all others
And I can not imagine
What my life would be without You
I know I would be hopeless
I'm a wretch undone without You

That's why I Can't be without You
And I Won't last without You
I need You
I need You
I'm so lost without You
I know that I would fail alone
I need You
I need You
Lord You are so amazing
Lord You are a strong tower
Lord You are pure and holy
Lord You are the very air I breathe

And I cannot imagine
what my life would be without You
I know I would be hopeless
I'm a wretch undone without You
That's why I Can't be without You
And I Won't last without You
I need You
I need You
I'm so lost without You
I know that I would fail alone
I need You
I need You
Oh Oh Oh Oh
Oh Oh Oh Oh
I need you
And I can not imagine what my life would be without you


I also wanted to give a quick update on my family. My Uncle Harold in Louisiana, is still in the hospital. They found more cancer now in his spine and are giving him a max of 2 months to live.

Also, my 12 year old nephew, Todd, was hospitalized on Friday with a bad case of pneumonia. He has had ear infections in both ears and his sinus infection turned into pneumonia. He has had fever for 2 weeks or more. He had a really bad day yesterday and the Doctor is calling the infectious disease doctor to find out why his fever isn't coming down and staying down with the meds they are giving him.

I am trusting God for a miracle in both my uncle and my nephew. God IS a HEALER!

No comments: