Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


I trust everyone has had a wonderful New Years!! I am SO excited about 2010! But at the same time, I can not believe that another year has come and gone. Where did the time go? There were so many good things that happened in 2009. Yes, there were some struggles and yes there were some crazy times, but overall it was a WONDERFUL year! God has blessed me SO much and I can not complain!! I am very excited to see what this year may bring! I hope and pray that yall have a wonderful year and many good things happen for you!

This past week has been very full with all the festivities of the New Year coming up. My sister Darla and her husband Jonathon have been here all week. (They just left today). And on Wednesday, we had some other family come over for the evening. Ken and Ginny Cantrell are like family to us and we had a blast hanging out! Here is a picture of Darla, Ginny, and I before they left.


Last night, we had a New Years Eve service..and it was awesome!! Worship was incredible and Ken did an awesome job preaching!! Communion afterwards was amazing! I am so thankful!!

Today...was fun! We had a housefull of people but it was good to be with family all day. We just ate and hung out all day...but believe it or not..I didn't get any pictures! I know, I know...you can get up off the floor now. LOL

Well, thats about it for our New Years...hope yall have had a wonderful day!!

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: