Thursday, September 10, 2009

Surprise!!

I know I'm a little behind in my blogging so I am going to do my best to get it updated. :D A couple weekends ago one of my best friends, Lori and her husband Jessy came in town. We had talked about me coming up to St Joe to see her but we never finalized any plans, so I just left it because I knew her sister in law was throwing her a surprise baby shower! So, in I walk to her parents home and SURPRISE!!! lol It was a lot of fun and I am so glad that I was able to see Lori and Jessy! I miss them so much and was glad to get to spend a couple of hours with them! :) Btw...I am so happy for them! They are expecting a precious little baby BOY!!! Here are a few pictures from the evening!

This was during the baby shower!

Here is Lori and I before I left. Love this girl!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sweet Lori! She's going to be the best mama ever! (besides me..LOL JK) I miss her..