Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fall is finally here...

Fall is officially here and I am loving every minute of it! I LOVE fall!!! I am definitely a 4-season kind of a girl, but I definitely think that fall is my favorite! I LOVE all the beautiful weather we have been having! The leaves falling, the crisp cool breeze, birds chirping, leaves changing and falling, pumpkin and fall scented candles burning, baking, and everything else that goes along with it! :) I love it all! Before you know it, it will be Christmas time...Yikes! Even though I love Christmas time too, I'm not quite ready for that yet. lol I can't believe September is almost over.

This time of year is exciting...General Conference is next week and that is always a highlight in my year! So excited to go! The services will be amazing and I get to be with a lot of my awesome friends! It's always exciting to get to see friends you haven't seen in a while.

That's it for now, dinner is calling my name...Hope everyone has a good evening! God bless you all!

No comments: