Monday, September 28, 2009

Photographing with my Dad!!

Last night, my Dad and I went out and photographed Kansas City! We went to the West Bottoms area and it was such a blast!! Mom came a long for the ride too! The West Bottoms area of Kansas City is the industrial part of town. There are a lot of really OLD buildings in this area, some of which have been vacant for years, but I LOVED taking pictures of it and capturing even that of Kansas City! I LOVE old vintage-y type stuff and this is the exact place to capture that! Kansas City has so much to offer...old and new. Here is a collage I put together of what I took...
I put a video together to show you all of the West Bottoms area, but it was taking forever, so I will have to upload it tomorrow. After we left the West Bottoms, we went Downtown Kansas City and just happened to see this over-pass. I LOVE Downtown city views!!

We then made our way to Case Park, which is also in Downtown KC. This just happens to look out over West Bottoms! I love this look out point! Our last stop for the evening was at Kaw Point! This is a view of Downtown Kansas City overlooking the Missouri River! This actually is where the Missouri and Kansas rivers meet. But I LOVE this new-found view!!
Hope you have enjoyed looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them! I had a wonderful time and can't wait to go back out again and see what else I can find! :) Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

No comments: