Monday, September 14, 2009

Ash-Kate Designs!!

Okay so I've seen a couple people blogging about certain rooms in their home..so since I don't have a home of my own yet, I decided to blog about my sisters amazing artwork! She totally ROCKS!!! She paints free-hand on canvas. I was at my sisters home this past weekend and decided to take pictures of all the artwork in her home. :) Not too mention the fact that she is an amazing decorator! She also sells art-work per request, so if you know of anyone that is interested, let me know! :)

This is the art that my sister painted (on canvas) that is in her dining room


Up close and personal of the collage




The Bathroom...


Katelyn's Room






Ashlyn's Room...






Todd's Room...





Other art from the play room and the other bathroom




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE em!!!! Talent runs in your family. =) Is your sister on Etsy? She should be if not. It's an awesome website where artists sell homemade things. Tell her about it!! I may need some of her artwork...thanks for sharing sis!!

Krista said...

Awe thanks! I don't think she is on Etsy...I'll have to tell her about that. :)