Friday, September 18, 2009

Lovin' my boys in Minnesota!

Well, I decided to bring my laptop and as promised I'm doing some blogging. :) We made it to Minnesota around 6:30 last night and it only took us about 6 1/2 hours with some road construction. We made very good time! And...had a great time with Momma Smalley--had many great laughs! One thing we saw was a trailer that you would normally see cattle in...but I looked over and it was a TON of little piglets sticking their noses out of the little holes in the trailer. LOL It was hilarious and so cute! One things for sure, we were so excited when we saw the Minnesota state sign! :)

Last night when we got here, Owen came running out to meet us and little Declynn came crawling as fast as he could to meet us! Well, his grandma for sure, but I got a hug out of the deal! :) I'll take it! It was so good to see everyone again!!

Later, we went to eat at Applebees..yummy! Here is a picture of Owen and Declynn when we were finished eating. Love my boys! :)



Owen just left for school and Declynn is still sleeping. Not sure what we are going to do today, but I'm excited to be here with the Sanders! The first time I've been up here since they moved here.

Hope everyone has a good day today! I'll be writing more later!

No comments: