Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bradyn!!!


Happy Birthday to big boy Bradyn!! He turned 1 year old today!!! (And yes I stole this picture hehehe). I can not believe that it has been a year already since baby Bradyn was born. I got to see him just 3 weeks after he was born. I hope I can see them again soon. Jen, thank you for keeping your blog up and sharing stuff about Bradyn. It helps all of us that are so far away! I love you all and glad you were able to celebrate Bradyn's birthday today (and this weekend). Wish I could be there with yall!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Auntie Krista,
Thank you for talking about me on your blog. You make me feel special. I miss you and I want to see you again real soon. Mommy tells me how sweet you are and how much you would LOVE to spoil the guts out of me. =) I can't wait to find out for myself just HOW much you would spoil me. I love you.

Bradyn

Jennifer said...

Awweee..looks like Bradyn highjacked my computer again. LOL Love ya girl! Miss you and we WILL see you before Bradyn turns 2! Holy Cow time FLIES!! *HUGS*

Krista said...

AWE!! I love it when Bradyn hi-jacks your computer!!!! :) I love that little man so much and only wish I could see him more than once a year! Love you both!