Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hangin' at City Market


So yesterday morning my cousin and best friend, Paulette, called me and asked if I wanted to go with them to the Flower Festival at the City Market downtown. Of course I said yes...I LOVE going downtown to the City Market!! There are fruit/veggie/flower vendors everywhere there along with all different types of ethnic places to eat, along with coffee shops, and random people playing their instruments. So its just a fun place to go! They had a lot of flowers there with it being the Flower Festival. And they were all so pretty! We even hit the Holland store up for some of their warm carmel waffles.....YUM!!! There are no words to describe how yummy these things are. lol We even saw some random redneck people playing their instruments and that required a short video. LOL After we browsed through all the flowers we had to of course browse through all the fruits and veggies...and we even grabbed some lunch down there. :) Then ended the night with the newlyweds coming home and we had a family night of playing our favorite game...Yahtzee! So all in all, it was a fun day. Oh, don't forget my 3 hour nap in between all that! LOL OHhhhhhhh naps are just the BEST! :) They make me happy! haha! Enjoy the pictures! Below is a short video of the random redneck players. lol

No comments: