Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Trip to Granddaddy's!!

I flew out Thursday afternoon and headed to my Granddaddys in Louisiana!! It was a short trip but I'm glad I was able to go! I flew into Dallas since it was cheaper, and rented a car, just in time for rush hour traffic. LOL I've never driven through Dallas by myself before so that was an adventure but I found my way! The next day, my beautiful cousin Alysia and her girls came down to see me and Granddaddy!!! We had such a great time. I didn't want them to leave! But we had a great time and got to see some other family as well! I got the treatment too, let me tell you! My aunt fixed purple hull peas and cornbread, fried chicken, a spread of other stuff! YUMMMMMM!!!!! She even fixed my Mammaw's homemade biscuits and chocolate gravy this morning for breakfast!!! YUM! I don't even like chocolate, but this is soooo yummy!!! Gotta love southern food! :) But I was so glad I got to visit Granddaddy for a couple of days!!! I miss him!

Here is a video for Paulette and Robyn....He is SOOO sweet, I love him!!

No comments: