Sunday, May 10, 2009

Vertical Praise featuring "How He Loves Us"

Today was AMAZING! Vertical Praise featured all our different musical groups at church. We had Ensemble, Choir, Silent Praise, Jazz Ensemble, Mens Quartet, Mens Ensemble, and we also did a cardboard testimony. God really moved and did some awesome stuff today! I just want to send out a great big thank you to Justin and Crystal Larmie, TLC's music directors and my great friends! Yall are awesome! You always do such an awesome job. I know people don't tell you often enough, but yall work so hard to always make sure the music is just right and you deserve the highest of honors. I love you guys and thanks for always being there for me. Yall are the best! :) Now, I just have to say that TLC is the BEST!!!!! Every aspect of Vertical Praise is amazing! I am continually amazed and thankful for Vertical Praise of TLC!!! The cardboard testimony was amazing! To see the testimonies of where people have been and where they are now is so awesome! It was so hard to sing "How He loves Us" during that because I was bawling my eyes out. But GOD is absolutely amazing. Thank You Jesus for everything You have done for me, everything you will do, and everything that you have kept me from. Who knows where I would be if it wasn't for God. I wish I would have gotten a video of this, but I'll see what I can do to get one and post it on here. Silent Praise- You guys are awesome! Now, I am not quite sure why crazy things always happen to me...but today when we were signing, my finger got caught in my glasses and my glasses came FLYING off of my head. LOL Yeah, not gonna lie, I was mortified. But yall are the best! Oh, I almost forgot......we had 520 at church today!!!! It was incredible!!! :) I had my aunt take a few pictures of today and a couple of short video clips. The sound isn't the greatest since it's just with my camera, but when I get better pictures/videos, I'll be sure to share with you. :)

This is Silent Praise, signing "Lord, You're Holy"...of course this was BEFORE my glasses decided to make its grand exit. LOL

This is the TLC choir singing "Souled Out". It was awesome!! This sound doesn't sound as good cuz it is with my camera....but it was rockin'!!! Cedric, you did an awesome job on your solo!

This is the TLC Choir again singing, "I will Run". Ragen (aka Reeeegan) did an amazing job!! You rocked!!

No comments: