Thursday, April 30, 2009

Feelin' Better...

Well, I am feelin' ohhhh soo much better than the past week! The meds have kicked in and have been doin' their job! :) I'm not one to just up and go to the Dr but I was tired of feeling the way I was and boy am I glad that I went...now I only wish I would have gone sooner! lol I stayed home from work the past couple of days to rest and try to get over this lovely sinus infection...and it has been ohhhh so very nice. I have done NOTHING....exactly what my body needed. I have been going SO much for SO long that my body was very worn down. Sometimes the body just says "enough is enough"...unfortunately it was right when my sisters wedding was going on. But everything is getting better now. I have thoroughly enjoyed doing NOTHING these past couple of days. I finally feel rested and I haven't felt like that in a LONG time. This afternoon I finally felt good enough to get some laundry done and actually clean my room a little bit. Believe me it was in dire need since I've been gone so much. lol But thats really all I've done the past 2 days besides sleep and take meds. haha But, its back to work reality tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be too crazy of a day. But it will be a sad one as its our last day as a team tomorrow. All the changes are taking place on Monday, so tomorrow is our last day together before the 4 depart from us...but I wish them luck in all their new endeavors! Oh, before I end this....there were 2 phone calls that I thoroughly enjoyed the past 2 days. Yesterday, I got to talk to one of my best friends, Jen! We have been playing phone tag for awhile but it was SO good to catch up with her. I can't believe how big Bradyn is getting. He is 8 months old now! Hmmm I'm thinking that his Auntie Krista needs to make a trip to Tennessee! :) And today, I got to talk to my girl, Jagada! It was SO good to talk to her today. We talk alot through email but not always by phone. But it was so good to talk to her and get caught up. I love ya both very much and can't wait to see yall again soon!! Well, I'm gonna end this because I'm fixing to go to bed...yes I know...it's only 10:15. :)

Until next time...
kdf

No comments: