Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's Been Awhile...

So its been awhile since I've actually posted something "personal" on here! Guess I'll take a couple of minutes to "catch up"! It seems as though things have been really hectic, but at the same time, not a lot of exciting things going on. Lately, my life pretty much consists of working full time, lots of church (which I love!), and going to the gym! It's pretty much my every day life, until... You get sick. I came down sick last weekend and did absolutely nothing all weekend! If you know me well, then you know that is NOT me! There is ALWAYS something going going! Thankfully I only had fever for a night and got on the mend soon! If you follow me on facebook, you know that I've got an upcoming trip to HONDURAS! With that being said, this past Monday I had to get shots. I don't do needles. But I didn't pass out this time. Yay! :) Needless to say, the shots made me sick. But I guess thats what you get when you have Thyphoid and HepA shots injected to you. I'm not a fan. I have to start taking Malaria pills in a couple of days and I'm praying they don't make me sick. My sister Darla and her hubby Jonathan are back home so I'm excited that I get to talk to the "beebie" again! I got to feel the beebie kick last night! It was the coolest thing! God is really blessing Trendy Bliss! I'm very excited at the things He is opening for my lil business! I'm shooting a wedding this weekend...pray saints! :) So be on the look out for a sneak view! :) 7 more days until my friend Sarah and I leave on a jet plane for Honduras!! I can't wait to see our friend Venita! We'll be hanging out with her for a few days then we're going out to basket in some Honduran sun on our very own private island!! Oh yeah, baby, thats what I'm talking about!! Hope things are going well in YOUR world! Would love to hear from you and know what is going on with YOU! Until next time...

No comments: