Monday, August 23, 2010

What's Been Going On....

I can't believe its been about a week since my last post. So..this post is to let you know that I'm still alive! :) Last week was a very long week yet it seemed busy. My sister Darla and her husband Jonathan also came into town for a couple of days. So I spent quite a lot of time with them as we won't see them for 6 months. They'll be heading to Vanautu next week for some missionary work. But we had a great time hanging out. This weekend was a blast! One of my besties, Melodie, came up for the weekend and we had an awesome time!!! Didn't get much sleep but it was worth it! Lots of talking, lots of laughing, and lots of reminiscing...can't go wrong with any of that! :) On a side note, I'm still working on creating some creations that I will soon be sharing! :) Can't wait to share them with everyone! Hope yall have had a great start to this new week! I'm exhausted and fixin' to get some beauty sleep...lol.

Until next time!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awwww...Melodie H? She's the best! Glad you had fun and can't wait to see what you're dreaming up. Go get em' girl! Love ya!

Krista said...

Yes! Melodie Hampton came up for the weekend! It was long overdue. Lol I'll be sharing the creations soon! :) Love ya girl!!