Saturday, August 14, 2010

Funny Moment in the Ford Home...



I have to say that this was quite the funny moment in the Ford home today. LOL Of course I'm not posting the pictures that my Mom took of my Dad and I laying in the hallway...that is just not okay! LOL But this one I will post...I was laughing so hard, I couldn't even screw the screw in the right hole. I'm sure it didn't have anything to do with the angle I was having to be in or anything. LOL Just picture this....look at the picture above...see how big the hallway is? Yeah, its not big enough for two people....Dad laying down in the hallway and I'm laying half in the hallway and half in between the hall and the dryer. LOL Yeah, lets just say it was NOT comfortable. LOL All I can say is that WE had no idea what we were doing. After much groaning, laughing, and frustration...Mom finally called some guy they know and had him come over and help fix it. LOL Thank the Lort! :) Hope this brought a smile to you today...its okay to laugh...Mom and I did...Dad, not so much. LOL

No comments: