Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Lil Man!!!



Happy Birthday to my Bubby!!! He just turned 2 years old! (Yes, I 'stole' this picture off of his Mommy's blog, It's a Wonderful Life.)

I can't believe that he is 2 years old already....he is growing up so fast! Where does the time go? I was talking to my bestie (Bradyn's Mommy) the other night, and I got to hear Bradyn say my name...and I'm not gonna lie, it melted my heart!

Happy Birthday, Bubby! I hope you had a fun time at your party with all of your friends! Auntie K can't wait to see you in a few weeks! You've stolen my heart and I can't wait to give you a big hug! You're growing up fast, such a handsome lil fella, and I can't wait to see how God unfolds your life. You already love Jesus with all of your heart and He has great things in store for you! I love you, lil man!!!

Auntie K

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awwwww..honestly I have tears in my eyes. Lil' man has so many special people in his life. He is incredibly blessed! I love you girl! I can't wait to see you soon!!!