Friday, February 5, 2010

Snowy Adventures

It has been snowing all day! I've been kind of tired of the winter weather, but I was totally loving it today! It was so beautiful! I had a spontaneous moment after work and decided to go to my favorite place in Kansas City and see if I could get any cool pictures. It was still snowing and it was really foggy...but here are the results. :)

I absolutely LOVE this view! I go here alot even if its just to get away from things. I guess you could call this my "happy place". You can usually see the skyline from here, but it was so foggy and snowy you couldn't see it today.



This is the view to the right of Union Station...it looks fuzzy but thats because it was snowing so hard.


I am so loving the flag in this picture!


I absolutely LOVE lamp posts. I don't know what it is about them, but they make me happy! lol



I love the abstract in these pics!



So bare, but yet so pretty!


Liberty Memorial


Love these pics! This just has "winter" written all over it! So simple, but its so beautiful!

No comments: