Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hi Hat Coffee Shop


Is this not the cutest and most adorable coffee shop you've ever seen?! I love finding stuff like this! Some friends of mine have been telling me about this little place for a long time, and I decided I would try and go find it...and I did! :) It is such a small place. It only has one table with 2-3 chairs and a tiny counter to order your coffee. It's all brick...which I absolutely love.

It is just such a cool atmosphere! I'm not a huge coffee fan but they do have other stuff there. :) It was built in the early 1900's and used to be a gas station. And about 10 years ago, they turned it into this coffee shop. Can't wait to go back again soon...hopefully.

I have to confess, I got these pictures offline...but next time I go back, I'll try and take a few more pictures. :)

No comments: