Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Early Valentine

My parents were in St. Louis today and my sister, Robyn, sent them back a present for me! An early Valentine! She is the bestest! Not because she sent me this...but she is just the bestest anyways! ;) She knows that I'm usually very Anti-Valentine (thats a whole 'nother story for another day lol) and she wanted me to have a special Valentine's Day this year. Thanks Sis! I love you so much and you mean the world to me! :)
Sooo...I guess I'll let you in on what she gave me! ;)

First off...a couple of days ago, I got a card in the mail from her! Come to find out she mailed it to Loveland, Colorado just to have the special stamps put on there!


I opened it up to find a sweet note written just from my sister! ;)

Now, on to the present...I find this cute little box...in my favorite color....RED! Man...she's doing good here..hehehe

To open it up and find...a Valentine Snowman that she MADE!!! She is SOOO talented!!! I love it!!


Then...she knows that I LOVE cool little serving dishes...so she gave me this to add to my collection. :)

Next, I found these absolutely adorable flowers!!! All wrapped up in a perfect little package!

Here they are up close and personal. Sooo cute!


And to top it all off...she sent me another card that so fits me...Love the European style! :)

The inside of the card made me smile. :)


I love you more than life, sis! You mean everything to me! Thank You for always being there for me. We've laughed, we've cried, we've shared lots of memories together growing up and now that we're older. I love you!

Love, Your baby sis...Keeta

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a sweet sister you have. One day I'm gonna HAVE to meet her, before we all get to Heaven. She seems so wonderful and sweet. I know I'd love her if she's anything like you girl. Love you!! Talk soon!

Krista said...

Isn't she sweet?! And YES...You HAVE to meet her! You would love her!! :) Love you bunches!!