Saturday, March 31, 2012

St Patty's Day Parade

So, I'm just a "tad" bit late.....

......but.......

Happy St. Patty's Day!!! LOL

Did you wear green?!

If you didn't, I bet you got pinched!! :) It's okay to admit it. lol

My friend Mel and I joined up with our friends Angela and Danny and their son Daniel! We had a great time! It was Kansas City's 40th Anniversary for the St. Pat's Day Parade! We had a great time...and let me tell you. We saw just about everything! Lord help!

This is Mel and I hanging out at the parade. It was so bright outside! And yes, we got sun-burnt on ONE side of our face! bahaha Ok, maybe not that much of an exaggeration but it was most definitely a lop-sided burn! LOL!

Angela and I!
And the parade begins!! Love seeing those men in uniform! Thankful for the men that serve our country!
Loved seeing all the old cars! I would love to take a ride in one of these one day!

ha!! Daniel and I with the crazy ole clown. And that was just it.....crazy!
Me with Mel and Angela! :) Love these gals!

Ah!! Dancing horses!!! That was the coolest thing ever!! Never seen that before!

There you have it friends! A taste of what the Kansas City St. Patrick's Day parade is all about it! :)

No comments: