Saturday, March 31, 2012

Harvey House + Union Station + Titantic

Mel and I started out the day with meeting for lunch at the Harvey House at Union Station.


This is a fabulous restaurant in such a cool atmosphere! We both were trying to be good so we got a yummo salad! But I just couldn't pass up these AMAZING sweet potato fries with cinnamon/marshmellow dipping sauce! What's not to love?!


I absolutely love the grand hallway at Union Station. Ok, I don't know that its actually called that...but that's what I call it. :) It's fabulous! I love to come here and just sit and take in the atmosphere. :)


I can never get enough of this amazing ceiling! So much detail!


We then saw that Union Station had an exhibit for the Titanic! And...it was the 100th Anniversary of it!!



How cool is that?! We've been through it before but just had to go and see if it was any different than the last one we went too. They give you 'passports' so that you can be one of those people while you explore. Glad to say that both Mel and I survived the Titanic! :)

No comments: