Saturday, March 3, 2012

Coffee Chat

Good Morning! Such a lovely Saturday! My only day to sleep in and I was awake before 8:00! What in the hay?! I have to admit, I was kinda frustrated. I tried making myself go back to sleep for an hour, but my mind wouldn't stop "rolling". Ever have times like that? I finally got up and made some coffee. :) That seems to "fix" everything, doesn't it?

So, as I sit here and drink out of my favorite mug....It's big, it's red, it's Starbucks....what's not to love? :) I can't help but think about life. Thinking about how much God has blessed me. To think about all the adventures of this thing called life.

Thinking about my family. I'm blessed. All my family lives so far apart from each other-which makes me so thankful for Skype. So blessed to be given such a wonderful Christian heritage, that I wouldn't trade for anything in this world.

Thinking about my friends. Seriously...they are amazing! There is nothing like having TRUE friends in your life and so glad that God knows who to place in our lives!

Thinking about the sweet man that I'm dating right now. He has such a kind, tender heart, who makes me feel like a queen. I've never met someone that is more of a gentleman than he is. #blessed

It's the little things in life. The things we often take for granted. Life has granted its ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade those moments for anything. God has truly blessed me.


So, as I sit here about to finish my coffee, the "to-do" list keeps staring me in the face! Ha! It's going to be a busy day running errands, cleaning, and catching up on things at home. Oh, and you can't forget shoe shopping! What's not to love about that?! :)

What about you? What is on your agenda for this lovely day?

No comments: