Friday, March 2, 2012

Dream Big!!

For some reason, I started thinking about this today. You know that's dangerous, right?! Ha! I will admit, this is a topic that I seem to get off on my soapbox. :) So...bear with me.

I don't know about you, but I LOVE quotes. There are way too many good ones out there! But one that I've seen before, but saw again today was this...

"Make your life a story worth telling!"

That should really make us think! What is our life all about? One thing is for sure, I LOVE living life to its fullest!! Now, I realize that there are so many different types of personalities and we all handle things different in life; but there are so many people that don't have any goals.

"You've got to have a dream, if you want to have a dream come true!"

That quote pretty much sums it up! Get out there!! Think BIG, Dream BIG!!! Live those dreams! There is nothing wrong with pursuing goals and dreams! And its NEVER too late to accomplish them!

Don't live your life with regrets! We all have things that happen in life, but you just have to push through....smile and make it a lesson learned. Yes, it's not always that easy. But, it's WORTH it!

You know, I sit here and think about all the crazy adventures that I've been on. Through the ups and downs of life. Through all my travels and through all the moments that Life has offered me. I can honestly say, I don't regret any of it. It's the valleys and the mountain tops that have help make me be the person I am today. God won't give you anything that He doesn't think you can handle! I'm not sure why I got off on this, but maybe its for a reason. We all have our moments when "life happens", but keep your chin up! Everything is gonna be okay!

My short 31 years has given me so many adventures and I'm loving every single minute. Yes, it's not all been a bed of roses, but live life to its fullest. Get out there and live those dreams! I hope that one day I can look back and say that my life story really was worth telling!!

No comments: