Thursday, March 31, 2011

Road Trip to Indy, Visit with my Bestie!

One of the best parts of this weekend in Indy was that I got to see my bestie, Jennifer, her lil man Bradyn, and her Mom-Judy! I LOVED getting to see her...and the best part was that we were in the same hotel!! But better yet?! ACROSS THE HALL from each other! That seriously rocked! However, there was just simply NOT enough time!! But, I am thankful for the time that we DID have! I love this picture of us! She is truly a wonderful person with a big southern heart who is REAL and TRUE! I love it when friends feel like family! I honestly don't know what I would do without her in my life. God placed her there for a reason and that was to be a lifetime friend and sister. I LOVED getting to see lil man....my Bubs! I ADORE him and I LOVE being his "Auntie K"!! We had quite the chat about Mr. Porkchop! When we had to leave and go our own ways....

He cried.

My heart was broken.

I can't wait to go to Tennessee again! Jen, do you notice I'm wearing ORANGE! hehehe (I love this picture too!)

We always try to get pictures with lil man...sometimes it works....sometimes it don't! :) I heart this picture! I miss them so much already!


You can see Jen's side of the story here.


No comments: