Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's 'That' Feeling...

It's been a little while since I've posted anything on 'the' subject. So if anyone was following this particular post, I apologize. If you're not familiar with this post...this is where I'm trying to keep myself accountable to eating good and working out and keeping tabs on how I feel through this journey. February was a hard month in the whole "eating good" thing. But thankfully I'm back on track...and working out more, and I'm feeling good! It's such a good feeling when you make progress and achieve goals! So here's *cheers* to another week of eating healthy and working out!!

Just remember...if you're trying to achieve healthy goals...DON'T give up!!! If you mess up...start over! Don't wait for the next week, start now!!

Hope yall are having a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: