Thursday, March 31, 2011

Road Trip to Indy, Part 2

Saturday morning everyone came in our room and hung out for a little bit... This is Ike...

and Sarah and Jackie... We finally made it to the hotel lobby...... Shannon showing Tracy directions....something must've been funny. ha! Julie and Ike.. And finally to get some food at a yummy Mexican place! haha Sarah..... Somehow I got drug into doing this too..... Our friend Sara fractured her ankle the day before coming to Indy (boo!) so poor thing had to get a wheel chair just so she could go around with us! But hey, it worked and she had a good driver too! ha! Walking the streets of downtown Indy! Friends! Kelly, Julie, Jackie, Ike, Tracy, Shannon, Sara, and Sarah


Walking towards the Canal District! But had to stop for a photo op first!

Sarah found her a bright yellow truck that matched her outfit that day! lol LOVE this area!! Such a neat place! Can't wait to go back and walk it again! This was the coolest thing!! Sooo pretty!! hahaha Sorry Ike...I had to post this... Ike, Sarah, and Jackie talking to... Julie, Tracy, and Shannon Sarah and I....there is a long story behind this. But we were waiting to meet up with my friend Jen and they said we were shaking a leg to catch a ride. LOL Look! It's Sarah's idea of a walrus! bahahaha Trust me, we had a GREAT time with that one!!! :) Ahhh!! Help! LOL Then we decided to have a paper boat race on the Canal! haha So Shannon and Ike made paper boats...well they were more like a barge, but its all good, it served its purpose well! ;) I think Ike is cheating.......

So he could say that his boat won! LOL

Pretty sure that hat just jumped right on Sarah's head. :)

I can't believe Sara trusted Ike and Shannon to pull her up the big hill with the canal not too far away. LOL She's a brave girl! :) Sorry Sara...this is a Tow Away Zone...you can't park here! LOL LOL! Some how this really made me laugh... Monument Circle! Yes, sometimes I get made fun of for being short! Especially when you can walk through/under signs! LOL Tracy and Sarah lol Julie loves making serious faces! :) Fun times at the mall... My friend Shannon and I Apparently Ike really wanted to take this picture....LOL



There goes Julie making those serious faces again. LOL But apparently Ike is enjoying it?! LOL


Ahh there we go....cute picture!




At the end of this trip, on the way home, I was also able to visit with my sister and her family! Yay!! But unfortunately we didn't get any pics. Boo! Love you sissy! Glad I got to see you!

Stay tuned for Part 3!

No comments: